[Libreoffice-qa] [libreoffice-users] Ask.LibreOffice.org and Bugzilla Twitter accounts

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Mon Jun 3 04:14:42 PDT 2013

Hi Zeki,

Zeki Bildirici wrote on 2013-05-22 19:23:

> I want you to inform about some minor updates:

thank you very much for your great work on this!

> - I've moved the external service for Ask site to dlvr.it because of
> detailed statistics

So the previous Twitterfeed credentials are not needed anymore? Can you
privately send me the credentials for the dlvr.it account for Ask then,
so I can add it to our KeePass keyring?

> too.If we can increase the number of followers more traffic and
> interest will be provided. For last 24 hours, 73 clicks, 24 posts
> which means 24 new bug is opened, ratio is ~3.0 per click)

As discussed via separate mail, I've tweeted privately and from the
official TDF account, hoping this attracts a few more followers. ;-)

> Also posting about this accounts on TDF
> planet(http://planet.documentfoundation.org/) may help to promote this
> twitter accounts.

If you want, we can post something on the official TDF blog, which then
is also shown at the Planet. Feel free to come up with a draft!

> Best regards and keep being awesome for LibreOffice!

The very same to you, Zeki - thanks a bunch! ;)

Florian