[Libreoffice-qa] Explanations on the NL BSA purpose

Sophie Gautier gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 12:00:47 PDT 2013

Hi Rainer,
On 18/03/2013 11:37, Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
> Sophie Gautier schrieb:
>> Hi all,
>
>> So I'll try first to explain my idea clearly on the workflow we have
>> thought about:
>
> Hi Sophie,
>
> thanks a lot, I see that all my concerns were unnecessary, I simply did
> not have information how that should work.

Again, sorry, my mistake, I thought it had been discussed here.

> Is there already a plan how BSA-FR will be reached? Beneath a link on
> the localized Website I think the most easy way  would be via Menu 'Aide
> -> Envoyer un retour ...' (Help -> Feedback)

Yes
 and the long discussed and
> prepared, but still not existant (localized) Feedback page, where the
> user should have a choice

> I want to report a Bug
>  ( ) Directly using English Language Assistant
>  ( ) French Language Report to French Quality
>      Assurance.

I'm not sure how we can achieve that, but that's a good idea.

> @Sophie:
> I think you should write down some essentials to the wiki, what can be
> reached by a Link from BSA-FR (How does this work?" in French) and tells
> the workflow to the user. I think no more discussion will be required
> here, and complements (if necessary) can be added directly to the Wiki.

I'll do it, but I wanted first to see how it works and I'd like to
comment also the workflow we are putting in place through the FR QA team
to help others.

> @Rob:
> I think that many other Languages will be interested in something like
> that (Definitively: German Community). So some hints in the Wiki what
> input you need for creation of other localizations so that you can do
> that with minimum work would be appreciated.
>
> Best regards

Kind regards
Sophie