[Libreoffice-qa] Page for BSA process in other languages

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 12:25:12 PDT 2013

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Nino Novak <nn.libo at kflog.org> wrote:
> Personally I'd prefer to have a hierarchically organized Page tree like
> there was in the ooowiki, with a clear hierarchy like
> QA
> QA/Tools
> QA/Tools/BSA

In such a schema, where would you put a page about the NLang BSA?  Off
the top of my head:

QA/Tools/BSA/Localization
QA/Tools/BSA/Localized_versions
QA/Tools/BSA/Native_language

If there are any specific quirks or implementation details for a
particular NLang BSA, those could go on a page like:

QA/Tools/BSA/FR_BSA

> Though, with the localized subpages feature (QA/xy...), it's a bit difficult
> to organize a content based page hierarchy.

Each page is translated as a one-off, so unless we try to name a
content page in English after a language code like "NL" (Hi Rob and
Jorend :-), I think we should be okay.

> But we should try, at least IMHO.

+1

--R