[Libreoffice-qa] What should we do with bugs filed against Extensions/Templates?

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Fri Mar 29 08:48:09 PDT 2013

Hi Robinson / qubit, *

Robinson Tryon wrote (29-03-13 06:29)

> Thoughts on these proposals?

Both involve quite some work/handling/training to make them work as
desired. And then still: bugs for extensions will appear in BugZilla,
either being NOTOURBUG or not... (users will not check, just file a bug
;-) )

Would it be enough if people doing triage regularly just realise that
and bug against an extension can be both?
If (after more info etc.) it turns out NOTOURBUG, then it is at least a
notification and service to the one providing the extension.
To me this looks as an approach with the least work/management involved
and an outcome that is clear enough.
(Unless there is a flood off that kind of bugs that tends to block all
the other work of course. Then special action may make sense.)

Just my 2c ;-)

Cor

--
  - Cor