[Libreoffice-qa] Cleaning up QA Nabble and Archive folders from Spam?

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Tue May 14 02:45:07 PDT 2013

Robinson Tryon wrote:
> My general thought on lists that get spam and/or have a constant of
> new users using the list improperly is that you set everyone's
> moderation bit to be ON initially.

Cloned the dev list's setup for the QA list, that should help quite a
lot. Also added Florian Reisinger to the owners list for further
tweaking of the spam rules.

What will happen now is that known spam sources will have their mails
held; sadly every once in a while that will also hit legitimate
posters (when using the same provider), so some attention from the
list moderators still appreciated.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten