[Libreoffice-qa] New "Live Data Streams" OLH links to empty wiki help page

Andras Timar timar at fsf.hu
Sat Nov 30 07:50:24 PST 2013

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 5:25 PM, Thomas Hackert <thackert at nexgo.de> wrote:
> Hello @ll,
> as I try to translate the new "Live Data Streams" dialog, I wanted
> to read the OLH for it. But for some reason it tries to open
> http://help.libreoffice.org/sdatabase/modules/scalc/ui/datastreams/url.

LibreOffice could not resolve the help URL in local help, so it tried
online. Of course, it did not find anything, because this help page
simply does not exits. The sad fact is, that developers usually do not
write help pages for new feautures. There are a few exceptions of
course, I don't want to ignore anybody's work.

Live Data Streams can be used to load real time data from the internet
to Calc, for example stock prices, and you can create live charts, or
make calculations based on the live data.

Best regards,
Andras