[Libreoffice-qa] How to report double used and/or not "working as expected" mnemonics?

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Tue Oct 29 07:22:33 CET 2013

Good morning Sophie, *,
On Montag, 28. Oktober 2013 19:11 Sophie wrote:
> Le 28/10/2013 16:19, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :
["grep"ping the source code to find double used mnemonics]
>> Finding the place in the source code is not different from
>> finding bad mnemonics in a translation. Look up the entry in
>> pootle and there you have the reference. Or grep in the sources.
>> Search in opengrok might also be possible, but not sure whether
>> you need to escape the mnemonic marker/whether it includes the
>> character in the search index.
>
> If you grep, just be aware that now there is two kinds of
> mnemonics:
> [~] for the previous dialogs, [_] for the ported to .ui dialogs.

Ah, O.K. Than my last question to Christian is answered. Thank you
:)

> AFAIK, only the main menus are scripted, the others are placed by
> the dialog creator or the translators.

And what about the Start Center (like the double used "t" for the
Tools menu and the Template Manager)? And I was only talking about
the en-US version, not the localized one ... ;)
Have a nice morning
Thomas.

--
Limitations on coverage and remedies apply.