[Libreoffice-qa] TDF Bugzilla 4.4.6 test install

bfoman bfo.bugmail at spamgourmet.com
Tue Dec 2 13:06:57 PST 2014

Hi!

Robinson Tryon wrote
> LibreOffice does have a ton of bugs, but I'm not sure when we'd need
> to display more than 10,000 bugs in a particular list. Got a specific
> use-case in mind?

New is at 8336 now, so probably will break this limit sooner than later.
Anyway, I just want to display all bugs on the list, be it New or +20k
Resolved ones. There is no such limit at FDO now.

Robinson Tryon wrote
> In the absence of the specific data/params file from FDO, these
> settings will be used when we migrate the bugtracker.

So, one should dig more into it then:
'allow_attachment_deletion' => 0, - should be enabled if admins want to
delete attachments for real (as requested per users - private, confidential
files)
'docs_urlbase' => 'docs/%lang%/html/', - help files at
https://bugzilla-test.documentfoundation.org/docs/en/html/using.html are not
available
'maxattachmentsize' => '1000', - shouldn't this be increased?
'password_complexity' => 'no_constraints', - this could be changed for
security reasons

Robinson Tryon wrote
> Now that we have everything in git, please feel free
> to use that space as an opportunity to test out new ideas in a topic
> branch.

I just read https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Development -
could you please explain how to contribute paches for review in Gerrit? I
never used it.

BTW: you are changing test install back and forth - when it will be stable
enough (read - this will be used as TDF Bugzilla)?
Hope it helps.
Best regards.