[Libreoffice-qa] Unconfirmed jump - sorry!

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Tue Nov 4 01:13:38 PST 2014

Hi Joel,

Joel Madero wrote on 04-11-14 04:47:

> So I just booted about 50 bugs over to UNCONFIRMED so that list has
> jumped. I'm going through the rest of the list of about 280 more bugs -

Sorry that I'm not fully aware of what's going on here, but I'm rather
annoyed by the fact that bugs that I have spend precious time on in the
past, to test and confirm, now are reset to unconfirmed...
e.g. 35275, 35917, 35954, 83373.

If the goal is that the issues are retested for some reason, then pls
indicate that. Or do it yourself.

Thanks!

--
Cor Nouws