[Libreoffice-qa] Unconfirmed jump - sorry!

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 07:15:33 PST 2014

Yes because they were set to REOPENED incorrectly. REOPENED has a
specific definition and they were incorrectly there. Furthermore, some
of those bugs were "self confirmed" which we recommend against. That
being said, if a bug is confirmed and I set it to UNCONFIRMED just set
it to NEW and move on....there were 350+ bugs incorrectly set...you'll
see more moving to UNCONFIRMED if they were set incorrectly to begin
with. Also the comments that you points out didn't clearly confirm the
bugs that I asked. Anyways, expect more.

Best,
Joel