[Libreoffice-qa] Unconfirmed jump - sorry!

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Tue Nov 4 07:58:52 PST 2014

Joel Madero wrote on 04-11-14 16:34:
> @ Cor - if you'd like you can take a look yourself and move them to NEW

Thanks for explaining Joel.
By how did they end in the wrong REOPENED state in the first place?

And if someone looks at the bugs, can that person pls look at details
and history him/herself to see if the status has to be NEW?
Sorry that I need to avoid this work. I spent some time on testing and
try to set fields to my best knowledge. When there's time left (what
isn't the case) there are some nasty cases that I have to file, jump to
help translation etc. MC improvements, ..

Kind Regards,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws