[Libreoffice-qa] Unconfirmed jump - sorry!

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 08:06:06 PST 2014

On 11/04/2014 07:58 AM, Cor Nouws wrote:
> Joel Madero wrote on 04-11-14 16:34:
>> @ Cor - if you'd like you can take a look yourself and move them to NEW
> Thanks for explaining Joel.
> By how did they end in the wrong REOPENED state in the first place?
I have been looking at the history to see if the bug was ever marked as
NEW - I touched about 55 bugs yesterday and some moved directly to NEW.
As to how they got to REOPENED status - who knows, sometimes a user
incorrectly set it after a bug was set to NEEDINFO, sometimes a QA
member incorrectly set it, etc . . . it's hard to say that there is
consistency.

So I suppose I'll apologize if I move any of yours to UNCONFIRMED -
there are only 27 more that you are cc'ed on and I'll try to be "extra
careful" with these - but currently the REOPENED status are completely
ignored by QA because they are not consistent. "Management" of these
bugs (ie. moving them correctly to the right status, or at least an
effort to do so) is better than continuing to ignore them.

Best,
Joel