[Libreoffice-qa] QA Meeting Minutes - 2014-11-05

bfoman bfo.bugmail at spamgourmet.com
Fri Nov 7 08:23:34 PST 2014

Hi!

Robinson Tryon wrote
> Yes, passwords should be invalidated.

Could you please confirm it? I couldn't check it by myself.

Robinson Tryon wrote
> Bugmail is currently enabled for regular user accounts.
> I've added a warning message asking
> people to try to avoid heavily-spamming people who aren't involved in
> the migration process.

I don't think it is good idea to send real messages. Redirecting bugmail to
file is a better idea.

Robinson Tryon wrote
>> In general seems it works fine. Speed is OK for 1000 bugs.
> Excellent :-)

I meant 10000 :).

Robinson Tryon wrote
>> - TimeTracking is enabled, so probably params differs from freedesktop
>> instance
> Yes; we can decide whether or not that's a useful component.

Not so useful... This is old and unmaintained feature.

Robinson Tryon wrote
>> - freedesktop UI changes are not applied
> [...] Design may have some ideas about how we
> can create a unique, beautiful, and functional theme for our Bugzilla.

This is not what I was writing about. UI changes like "Be aware that all
comments posted, including attachments are public." are not added.
BTW: Bugzilla 5 will probably have new sandstone skin as default, which
probably will be easy to LibreOffice'fy...
Best regards.