[Libreoffice-qa] BUGZILLA: prefilled whiteboard items like in the keywords field

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 6 12:01:11 PDT 2015

Hi Tommy, *,

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 6:09 AM, Tommy <barta at quipo.it> wrote:

> so is it now possible to have a dropdown menu in the Whiteboard field with
> some prefilled items like we already have in the Keywords field.

Definitely - the keywoard one use javascript based autocompletion, and
we can also use that  on other fields.

Butthe status whiteboard is meant to be free-form (as it contains much
more possible/frequently used items than  keywords), so I'd probably
wouldn't use "autocomplete", but maybe a message "this flag is not
well known - typo?" or similar.

> I think about having "bibisectRequest", "bibisected", "notBibisectable" and
> other useful terms in it.

For  those, maybe we should  promote those to actual keywords?

So is it possible: Yes
Should it be done: depends :-)

ciao
Christain