[Libreoffice-qa] Collabora LibreOffice Vanilla QA on OSX

Alex Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 22:11:06 PDT 2015

Le 23/06/2015 20:17, Andras Timar a écrit :

Hi Andras,

Wow, thanks for the build switches, good to know.

Seeing as both Java and Python are disabled, as are most of the
(optional) extensions, can I safely assume that Base won't work ?
Neither will mailmerge or any of the python based assistants ?

This is useful to know so that we can immediately point this out to
people who might be expecting to find this functionality within the product.

Alex