[Libreoffice-qa] Reminder: QA Meeting on Wednesday

m.a.riosv miguelangelrv at libreoffice.org
Wed Nov 25 14:04:12 PST 2015

Hi Pedro,

Thanks for bringing this matter again at discussion, even some people is
bored of it.

Excuse is always on developers, but I have not appreciated such attitude at
least with significant devs, even always there is some exception.

There is not a QA work flow for the whole. The results are your conclusions,
as I have exposed several times, specially new improvements are not
properly, neither improperly, verified.

Well maybe I forgot we have only obligations like to do a deep investigation
about what test, instead receive an adequate communication about what needs
our attention.

BTW would be nice listen from the candidates their opinion about concrete
matters like this one.

Miguel Ángel.