[Libreoffice-qa] Proposal for BH sessions organization

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon Feb 29 17:37:17 UTC 2016

Hey Sophie,

Sophie wrote on 29-02-16 18:27:
> But bug hunting sessions are dedicated to new features and testing them
> thoroughly before the releases, so what you propose is something

Sure. It's no one else but us, though, that determine the purpose of BHS.
So if we learn that a certain approach is not appealing any more (or not
at the moment), why not change? As BHS' currently do not work for new
release testing, it would be a pity not to use them for another hard
needed subject.

> .... so what you propose is something
> different, but could be implemented under another name like "code
> squeezing sessions"

Another event could possibly put extra pressure on people's agenda. Not
sure if that will be met with applause :)

But.. it's my feeling and my opinion. If there is strong evidence of
support for something else: fine for me :)

Cheers,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws