[Libreoffice-qa] Next level of QA and how to get there

Ilmari Lauhakangas ilmari.lauhakangas at libreoffice.org
Thu Jun 14 14:58:03 UTC 2018

The idea is simply:
- what would it take to get to next levels
- how things would change in practice

I just thought I would lay that out in public, so it will hopefully
inspire others to continue or get involved.

Everyone is free to draft their own plans. Personally, I am focusing on
VolunteerMatch. Over the years I have tried so many ways to recruit that
I've lost count and VM feels the most promising so far.

Ilmari