[Libreoffice-qa] Next level of QA and how to get there

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Fri Jun 22 16:00:19 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

In line with buovjaga's proposal, I would like to propose the next QA
meeting ( June 26th at 15:00 UTC) to talk about more concrete actions
and ideas...

For instance, we could run the week/month of QA, similar to the Month Of
LibreOffice, where we could try to put the list of unconfirmed bugs to
150/200 and engage new contributors in the project...

It's just an idea but it could help the team to reach the steps
described by Buovjaga in a reasonable amount of time.

What do you think?

Regards

El 14/06/18 a les 17:37, Ilmari Lauhakangas ha escrit:

Xisco FaulĂ­
Libreoffice QA Team
IRC: x1sc0