[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Header and Footers separators design

Astron heinzlesspam at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 22 15:25:06 PDT 2011

Hi.

* If I may add one thing (bug or intended behaviour?) that caught my
eye: even if there is only a header or footer present, your UI will
always show dividers for both. I suppose the solution is to only ever
show one of the two lines.

* The last time I built (Aug 18) I saw the same ghost cursors
Christoph saw. It only happened occasionally, when I clicked into the
header at just the wrong moment. (Ubuntu, Mutter, Intel graphics, no
virtualisation.)

* De-WYSIWIG-isation: currently text inside headers and footers is
made lighter than it actually is. Is the same true for images/objects?
(In other words, is the implementation consistent in this? IMHO, it
should be.)

That's all I noticed...Regards,

Astron.