[Libreoffice-ux-advise] [libreoffice-design] Option for gridline display in Calc (fdo#30800)

André Schnabel andre.schnabel at gmx.net
Sat Jun 25 11:30:17 PDT 2011

HI again,

Am 24.06.2011 20:52, schrieb André Schnabel:

> For the moment I'm going to sleep over this, maybe create a wiki page
> with the proposed solution and the side-effects ... and wait some days
> mor for input (which would be really welcome).

I got some more feedback on the german discuss list on this.

Two proposals have been added by Regina:

1st:
    change the grid option at Calc - View from checkbox to a tri-state
listbox. With this, we can keep the colo listbox in place.

2nd:
    make it a "per sheet" option at Format - Page. (not from the
developer: I have no idea how to do that)

I put some notes and sample screenshots to the wiki:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Andreschnabel/Spec_Calc_grid_lines_on_colored_background

Comments are welcome.

regards,

André