[Libreoffice-ux-advise] [libreoffice-design] Option for gridline display in Calc (fdo#30800)

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Sat Jun 25 13:45:20 PDT 2011

Hi André,

André Schnabel wrote (25-06-11 20:30)
> Am 24.06.2011 20:52, schrieb André Schnabel:
>>
>> For the moment I'm going to sleep over this, maybe create a wiki page
>> with the proposed solution and the side-effects ... and wait some days
>> mor for input (which would be really welcome).
>

> I got some more feedback on the german discuss list on this.

Thanks for coming back with the ideas.

> Two proposals have been added by Regina:
>
> 1st:
>      change the grid option at Calc - View from checkbox to a tri-state
> listbox. With this, we can keep the colo listbox in place.

I remember some other options, that have the same dependent check-boxes,
as could be prevented with the tri-state listbox.
For example Tools > Options > Writer > Table
See the  Header and number recognition.

> 2nd:
>      make it a "per sheet" option at Format - Page. (not from the
> developer: I have no idea how to do that)
>
> I put some notes and sample screenshots to the wiki:
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Andreschnabel/Spec_Calc_grid_lines_on_colored_background
>
> Comments are welcome.

Maybe sorry for you, but I have no strong preference
I hope though that the example given, might help in discussing:
E.g.  "we really want to get rid of that" or the opposite "yes, that is
how de we it and want to go on" ...

  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org