[Libreoffice-ux-advise] [libreoffice-design] Re: Option for gridline display in Calc (fdo#30800)

Christoph Noack christoph at dogmatux.com
Sun Jun 26 08:16:32 PDT 2011

Hi André,
I'm still on the road - and our trip back is currently less fun. However, if you like some comments from my side, I will need another day and some computer time :-)

Cheers,
Christoph
--
Sent via mobile...

"André Schnabel" <andre.schnabel at gmx.net> schrieb:

Hi,

Am 25.06.2011 22:45, schrieb Cor Nouws:
>> I put some notes and sample screenshots to the wiki:
>> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Andreschnabel/Spec_Calc_grid_lines_on_colored_background
>>

>> Comments are welcome.
>

> Maybe sorry for you, but I have no strong preference
> I hope though that the example given, might help in discussing:
> E.g. "we really want to get rid of that" or the opposite "yes, that
> is how de we it and want to go on" ...

Well, as there are not so many comments, I'm going to implement the
additional (trir-state) drop down in Calc - View.

Will update the wiki page with this.

regards,

André

Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to design+help at global.libreoffice.org