[Libreoffice-ux-advise] to duplicate an existing style

Olivier Hallot olivier.hallot at documentfoundation.org
Mon Sep 5 14:03:44 PDT 2011

Hi Christoph

You made me drill into the Style concepts (one has to do it once in a
lifetime... Thanks for the challenge), and answering to Friedrich:

"New" creates a new style that inherits attributes from the selected style
and is hierachically below it, for

- Writer Paragraph styles, character styles, frame styles
- Calc Cell styles

"New" creates an empty (Default) style for Pages (Calc, Writer) and
numbering (Writer). That is: no style hierarchy for them.

Regards
Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot