[Libreoffice-ux-advise] mouse centered scrolling

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Fri Apr 13 04:03:37 PDT 2012

Stefan Knorr (Astron) wrote (13-04-12 12:30)

> See the mockup attached for what I would propose.

Looks useful and good to me !

On the same subject: my favourite is adding Ctrl-key commands to use
zoom-in/out, as in other software.

Some notes on that :
  - UNO:ZOOMIN en UNO:ZOOMOUT already exist, but are only active in
    (Writer?) print preview;
  - Ctrl-+ and Ctrl-- are not available, because of how it works in Calc.
    (could consider Ctrl-[ and Ctrl-] ??)

(Did look in the code a bit some time ago, yet without result ;-) )

  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org