[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Killed the ButtonBar in slide sorter

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Wed Sep 26 02:57:30 PDT 2012

Hi Cor,

Cor Nouws píše v St 26. 09. 2012 v 11:49 +0200:

> > Please note that Renaissance is 3-4 years old project.
>
> So them problems identified at that time have been solved ;-) ?

No, the solution offered at that time is not valid any more ;-)  Worse -
proved as annoying.

> I can understand that people do not like pop-ups. And maybe I even do
> agree. But removing them, leaves the challenge that they were set up for
> in the first place, the problem that they were to solve, orphaned..?

Nope, the removed functionality is still accessible by other, less
annoying means: in the right-click menu (for the fast access), or via
the Presentation toolbar (that is not that conveniently located, as
Mirek pointed out, but provides the functionality).

Regards,
Kendy