[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Recent files dropdown

Samuel Mehrbrodt s.mehrbrodt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 12:42:34 PDT 2013

Am 30.04.2013 15:59, schrieb Jan Holesovsky:
> Should be easy in fact; it would affect the File -> Recent Documents
> too, though. The code that does this is this line:
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/framework/source/uielement/recentfilesmenucontroller.cxx#n167
> (the call of osl_abbreviateSystemPath). Do you think you could play
> with that a bit to get nice results, please?

Done <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/3700>, thanks for the pointer :)

Before there was a problem that whitespace was displayed as "%20". I
fixed it with these arguments:

aMenuTitle = aURL.GetLastName(INetURLObject::DECODE_WITH_CHARSET, RTL_TEXTENCODING_UTF8);

It works, but I'm not sure if it's the right way to fix that.

Samuel