[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Remove outdated Gallery images

Mirek M. mazelm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 08:59:12 PDT 2013

Hi Samuel,

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 1:38 PM, Samuel Mehrbrodt <s.mehrbrodt at gmail.com>wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> thanks for your comments. I'll remove the options to link gallery images
> and also try to build an extension.
>
> I think I'll then leave the bullets there until they are replaced by some
> up-to-date ones.
>
> For the "Add" button in the bullets and numbering dialog, we could make an
> easy hack out of that. But the question then is, are these images stored
> globally or only for the current document?

Ideally, there should be a "LibreOffice Bullets" section with the
globally-stored bullets and a "Document Bullets" section below with all the
bullets present in the document except those shipped by default.
Instead of an "Add" button, it should be a "Custom graphic..." button,
which would add the bullet to the "Document Bullets" section.