[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Inclusion of Tango_testing icons in 4.0?

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon Jan 21 06:12:06 PST 2013

Hi,

Alexander Wilms píše v Pá 11. 01. 2013 v 17:02 +0100:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I think the new icon theme only gets included in daily builds. Should it
> be included in the RCs and final release?
> If it should, do I need reviews  before pushing some additional icons to
> the 4.0 branch? And someone would need to enable that theme for all
> builds, and I could change the order in which LO checks the themes for
> icons, so that the normal Tango set stays default.

The decision whether the theme should be included in the final release
and about the default should be done by the design team => adding
libreoffice-ux-advise into CC.

BTW: How is the Tango_testing theme complete? IMHO, we should not enable
too incomplete theme in the final build.

If you modify only the unused icon theme, feel free to push new icons
without review. Well, the question is whether it makes sense to push
such unused changes into the the 4-0 branch at all :-)

Best Regards,
Petr