[Libreoffice-ux-advise] How to provide usability-related suggestions

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Sat May 18 14:29:24 PDT 2013

Hi Narayan,

Narayan Aras wrote (16-05-13 14:09)

> I have raised several issues that affect the usability of LibreOffice.
> Later, when I came to know about this mailing list, and forwarded a
> partial list (to begin with).
>
> However, I haven't received any response to my earlier mail (attached).

Have you seen this reply:

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Libreoffice-ux-advise-How-to-provide-usability-related-suggestions-td4033611.html#a4033883
  ?

When discussing each point, it's good to keep in mind that there is no
guarantee that developers can pick up suggestions (soon).
But that must not withhold anyone of taking closer looks at areas where
improvements are possible. Especially when it's tried to combine various
related, also maybe even more pressing issues. There may be some related
issues in BugZilla, for example.

Kind regards,
Cor

--