[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Remove the Navigator button below the scrollbar in Writer

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Sat Nov 23 05:55:11 PST 2013

Hi Bjoern,

bjoern wrote (22-11-13 16:22)

> On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 01:02:03PM +0100, bjoern wrote:

>> Could you guys form a good consensus on if that should be done in the first

> The solution does not have to be perfect, but it needs to be consistly
> communicated as a consensus to the developers and have a limited scope. If its
> not, someone will have to make an best-intend judgement call like I did with
> this change for 4.2. Such things should not be needed -- e.g. this particular
> change was lingering on gerrit since September without anyone arguing vicously
> on it either way.

Thanks that you poked this list to get response.

It's obvious that the state of the discussion is far from reaching "good
concensus" (what is what you asked for) and I do not understand why the
control is removed (patch pushed) now, while it's unclear wheter there
will be a better solution then the maybe in some cirucumstances "not
perfect" present solution.

This really confuses me.

Cor

--