[Libreoffice] [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Update of the localization files

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Wed Dec 29 08:21:19 PST 2010

Hi Sophie,

On 2010-12-28 at 14:30 +0300, Sophie Gautier wrote:

> > It may be quite hard to make difference between a *new* (m90) translated
> > string and an old one.
>
> This is why I ask: do we merge Libo with the last dev versions or do we
> work on the last SDF file only (I think it's OOo330m9) because it is now
> two completely separated products?

We are still working towards a plan how to cherry pick or merge from OOo
from now on, so do not expect any huge changes in the next 2 weeks or
so ;-)  We have to evaluate the possibilities first, but most probably,
this will be more on case-by-case basis, ie. the amount of strings to
translate will grow at reasonable pace, not a huge drop of stuff to
translate from a day to day.

Regards,
Kendy