[Libreoffice] German Translations in Writer module

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Wed Nov 3 13:35:24 PDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-11-04 at 01:22 +0530, surenspost at gmail.com wrote:
>  most part of it was machine translation as I had mentioned :)

	Heh :-) that's no problem - a lot of it is common sense translation
anyway - we swing between comments in German, and comments of staggering
obviousness:

#define FN_SAVE_AS   12345 // save as

	eg. :-) but some are useful.

	On the other hand - it is awesome to have your first patch :-) welcome
to the team ! I'd personally have merged the good majority immediately,
we can fix up the rest later.

> Please let me know if there are any more changes, so that I can make
> and resubmit the patch.

	The rest of it looks great to me, I'd like to avoid too much review
bounce.

	Thanks,

		Michael.