[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Re: SmNodeToTextVisitor Fixes

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed Nov 24 12:34:11 PST 2010

On Wed, 2010-11-24 at 17:25 +0000, Luke Dixon wrote:
> Ever since I saw that other test added there a couple of weeks ago, I've
> been feeling guilty about it and kept wondering if it was put there as a
> hint.

Heh, success, build it and they will come :-) Thanks a lot for adding
extra tests into that dir. I'll let Jonas look at the more recent patch.
I suggest you cut and paste the header from
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/LibreOffice/LicenseHeader
into the top of that new file and stick your name in there as the
original contributor as it is new code.

As an aside, in the test_starmath.cxx I hope to make it a cppunit
build-time test equivalent testautomation/math/required/ and enable it
to be built and executed on all platforms. I've been struggling a little
bit with converting tests from
testautomation/math/required/includes/m_002_.inc e.g. tmEditMarker into
a build-time cppunit test given the dependencies that SmEditWindow has
on basically a fully functioning Office environment, which I want to
avoid. Easiest thing I'm now thinking is to tweak SmEditWindow itself to
make it standlone testable.

C.