[Libreoffice] install structure (was Re: LO: Linux distro specific packages vs. universal build)

Cor Nouws cno at nouenoff.nl
Fri Oct 15 12:24:48 PDT 2010

Hi Petr, all,

Petr Mladek wrote (15-10-10 20:20)

> You are right. We have already removed the 3-layer structure, so the
> version is not longer needed. I am going to remove the it.

Now that I see this: is there any info on this (which I might have
missed) or is it just: look at the installation itself?

(I sometimes give people some basic info about the installation
structure, that is why I ask.)

And also, if future sponsors of TDF have wishes we re-branding, won't
that be more difficult with the two layer installn?

Thanks,
Cor