[Libreoffice] build error unders Windows 7

Tor Lillqvist tlillqvist at novell.com
Mon Aug 15 04:16:49 PDT 2011

> I'm running the bash shell with Administrator privileges, so it has enough
> privileges.

I don't think you are supposed to do that. We used to have a specific test in the build machinery guarding against somebody building as Administrator, but apparently we (accidentally?) dropped that at some point, or it doesn't catch your situation.

So, just build as a normal user. If you still have this problem (or some other problem) , report back.

--tml