[Libreoffice] Check your affiliation ? ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Wed Aug 17 04:49:36 PDT 2011

Hi guys,

	I just created a repo for Cedric's gitdm work:

git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/contrib/gitdm-config

	Containing the config files we use to generate our affiliation and
progress graphs / stats like these:

http://blog.documentfoundation.org/2011/07/26/a-glimpse-at-our-developer-community/

	So - if you want to get your affiliation 'right' there - ie. perhaps a
load of our 'new contributors' are really working for 'ACME' then feel
free to commit that to domain-map, and if you have multiple E-mail
address aliases (you have used when committing) please update alias-map.

	Thanks,

		Michael.