[Libreoffice] Cups.h Missing

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 11:19:47 PST 2011

I've never used dnl check before, can you give me a quick tutorial or link
me somewhere?

Bug I'm trying to fix is this:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/831305

You can see my section under jmadero, that's what I'm trying to pintpoint.

I'm installing version 2.1.0 from OOo to see if the bug still exists, if it
doesn't I'll start comparing code to see if I can find out why it currently
exists, part of compiling from source is just to get the experience, also
this way if I make a patch or an alteration I should be able to recompile
relatively easily.

Thank you