[Libreoffice] Cups.h Missing

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Dec 13 11:30:22 PST 2011

Hi Joel,

On Tue, 2011-12-13 at 11:19 -0800, Joel Madero wrote:
> I've never used dnl check before, can you give me a quick tutorial or
> link me somewhere?

	dnl is an m4 comment statement ;-)

> Bug I'm trying to fix is this:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/831305

	Fine - again; I really think that starting at OO.o 2.1.0 is a waste of
time. Certainly, you will have lots of odd trouble compiling it.

> I'm installing version 2.1.0 from OOo to see if the bug still exists,
> if it doesn't I'll start comparing code to see if I can find out why
> it currently exists, part of compiling from source is just to get the
> experience, also this way if I make a patch or an alteration I should
> be able to recompile relatively easily.

	I would -really- strongly recommend building the very latest
libreoffice from git; as described here:

	http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/developers/

	That should work out of the box (as it were); though perhaps running:

	./g checkout libreoffice-3-5

	will give you a more reliable build.

	All the best,

		Michael.