[Libreoffice] fixing fdo#41264: no check marks in Line Spacing and ALignment popup menu

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Dec 14 05:01:57 PST 2011

Hi Ivan,

On Wed, 2011-12-14 at 15:32 +0400, Ivan Timofeev wrote:
> I see no feature here... When icons in menus are disabled - there is no
> problem, but when they are enabled - nothing is painted at the left of a
> checkable menu item, neither a check mark [x] nor an image (see the
> attached image).

	Ah - that is indeed buggy :-) you screenshot shows that; thanks ! at
least in the gtk+ mode, I'd expect to see the check-able box in place of
the icons; I'd also expect to see an empty surround [ ] for un-checked
items - eg. Italic: presumbly we are missing some annotation on those
underlying SfxItems (?) denoting that they are check-able as well [ so
we only see that when they are checked ].

> If I understood you right, the MENU_FLAG_SHOWCHECKIMAGES flag was
> introduced to control whether a simple check mark [x] or an image should
> be painted with a checkable menu item; if it is so, it don't work anyway.
> But may be I missed some piece of logic again :)

	So - you're right; sorry for the noise ! :-) How does it look with your
fix in place ? :-)

	Thanks,

		Michael.