[Libreoffice] [MacOS] Horizontal cursor positioning in justified text

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Thu Dec 22 00:19:15 PST 2011

Sorry, I don't know the code related to the problem you describe; just
some other comments here.

> The cursor positioning in writer

Just a nitpick: You mean "caret", not "cursor". (The cursor is the
thing that you move around with your pointing device, the caret is the
"text insertion cursor". But yeah, everybody understand what you mean
anyway because of context.)

> I suspect pango,

I doubt Pango is involved here; as far as I know, Pango is needed and
used only by the librsvg SVG rendering stack.

>  - if I start working on this, should I record a bug?

Sure.

--tml