[Libreoffice] Change executable/sh names

plino pedlino at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 06:59:33 PST 2011

Jesús, thank you for the new build. Unfortunately it doesn't fix the problem.
Even if it did, the next time a user installs an OOo update wouldn't the
problem appear again? If you add your fix to LO only, OOo updates won't
unfix it?

I can't see any other permanent solution than renaming the exes...

BTW I have NEVER said it's a minor change. I'm just saying that it's better
to do this change sooner than later.

And my only argument for changing this now is that I think the first
impression is really important.  If the first release is successful most
people will stick with LO from the beginning.