[Libreoffice] [GSoC] Re: KCachegrind

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 12:40:43 PDT 2011

Hi Micheal,

could you please have a look at
http://kcachegrind.sourceforge.net/html/CallgrindFormat.html
1.4 Extended Example

If we would like to 'hide' just func1 there is no way to include its
cost into main because it's calling func2, which is not hidden.
We could add all its inclusive cost to main but that would be what we want?
Maybe yes, if we want to hide objects (libraries) that are calling
just themselves and hidden objects.
And that's probably the case. Is it?

I'm not sure about result but this could be possible.

And do we want also loose information about calling such function?
Like it was just jump into another place or something like that and
still the same function?

regards,
Matus