[Libreoffice] Hackfest - September 9th, Ohio Linux Fest

John LeMoyne Castle lemoyne.castle at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 14:31:56 PDT 2011

Drew,
I appreciate your position and your moderate, thoughtful questions and
attracted to Apache and their OO project, but I finally balked on the
proposal so clearly NOT written by a community or its representatives.
My late and non-binding vote --
http://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg29462.html

Back to the subject of this thread, I am interested in participating in a
HackFest and maybe even more interested if it has a QA focus. Distributed
devlopment is tough, distributed QA needs definition and a lot of eyes on
it.  Sadly, I do not see a way to attend.  From the mountain west, Ohio is
only one order of magnitude closer than Europe and my car croaked last year.

Please let me know of any virtual attendance or way to work in parallel that
you devise.
A distributed hackfest may pique more interest by the later LFs as well.

Best Wishes,
LeMoyne