[Libreoffice] Calc Standard Filter behaviour

Tibby Lickle tibbylickle at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 13:44:53 PST 2011

I've attached patch for the (embarrassingly simple) fix for the filter
dialog as well as a German comment translation patch for the filter dialog
cxx and hxx files - feel free to reject this because my German is pretty
weak or if you'd rather have a larger chunk done at once.

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 3:36 PM, Kohei Yoshida <kyoshida at novell.com> wrote:

> Now, to me the best solution is to *not* show any auto completion value
> in the text box itself, but to show a little popup box with possible
> auto-completion options to choose from, while leaving the typed value in
> the box intact.

What I tried to say before I completely failed to use the mailing list
properly was that I like this idea for a more advanced fix. It still
notifies the user that these special values are available but it doesn't get
in the way. It'd take quite a bit more difficult with a bit more involvement
in libs-gui as far as I can tell but I wouldn't mind giving it a go if you
still think it's a good idea.

For now, the auto-complete function is simply disabled.

Tibby