[Libreoffice] comment unnecessary?

Christina Roßmanith ChrRossmanith at web.de
Sun Mar 20 13:22:38 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm reviewing and applying patches removing commented code. What about
the following lines from source/basmgr/basicmanagerrepository.cxx?

        //pBasicCont->setBasicManager( pBasicManager );
              // that's not needed anymore today. The containers will
retrieve their associated
              // BasicManager from the BasicManagerRepository, when needed.

I have the feeling, that the text-comment belongs to the commented line
of code above. Is that true? In that case it can be removed as well
(I'll do that if I get an ok for that).

Christina