[Libreoffice] comment unnecessary?

Xisco Faulí anistenis at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 13:27:52 PDT 2011

yeah, it's right, the code looks as follow:

        OSL_ENSURE( aInfo.mpOldBasicPassword,
"ImplRepository::impl_createManagerForModel: wrong BasicLibraries
implementation!" );
        pBasicManager->SetLibraryContainerInfo( aInfo );
        //pBasicCont->setBasicManager( pBasicManager );
            // that's not needed anymore today. The containers will retrieve
their associated
            // BasicManager from the BasicManagerRepository, when needed.

        // initialize the containers
        impl_initDocLibraryContainers_nothrow( xBasicLibs, xDialogLibs );

So it can be deleted because it refers to //pBasicCont->setBasicManager(
pBasicManager );