[Libreoffice] Problem with build environment: Gtk-linkage error

Kayo Hamid kayo.hamid at gekkolinux.com.br
Mon Mar 28 12:21:13 PDT 2011

 Hey,

> No I just installed the rpm libreoffice-bootstrap package
>
> with the following description:
> "libreoffice-bootstrap - LibreOffice Build Bootstrap
>
> This packages provides the basic tools and framework for building
> LibreOffice using separate source packages."
>
> I did not install the source package as you wrote, instead I followed
> the instructions here:

 So I believe that this can be your problem, zypper si -d
 libreoffice-bootstrap (or OpenOffice_org-bootstrap) will install the
 sources that LibreOffice needs to build[1], not the source of
 libreoffice-bootstrap.

 [1] -
 http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Linux_Build_Dependencies

 Do it and try to compile again.