[Libreoffice] Debugging crash in 3.3.2 on Mac OS X 10.6.6 - [SOLVED}

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon May 9 08:59:24 PDT 2011

Hi Peter,

On Mon, 2011-05-09 at 11:25 -0400, Peter Teeson wrote:
> It was indeed!!

	:-)

> Removing that font made everything work correctly!

	Sure - but LibreOffice should never crash; so we still have to fix the
problem.

> All of this done without having to go through the torture of gdb on
> the command line <grin>

	And to fix the problem; we need that gdb work done. The good news is -
that you can do it on the same system you built on now I guess.

	And/or better - you could send the font to Thorsten who may be able to
help (post the 3.4 fixing).

	Thanks,

		Michael.