[Libreoffice] QA session at LibreOffice conference

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon Oct 17 10:48:23 PDT 2011

Cor Nouws wrote (10-10-11 23:12)

> I'll prepare myself for at least a good introduction on the topic for
> the session.

So .. well .. due to the short time for preparation that I had, and the
interesting presentations at the conference, that made it hard for me
too concentrate on preparing my own thing, the presentation that I gave
was not too well prepared, IMHO.
Nevertheless the discussion was good and after the presentation I had
also long talk with Petr to further look at some items.

So I updated the presentation thoroughly after the conference.
It reads more easy and logic now, I added some conclusions (from the
after-presentation-discussion too) and also added some numbers from
BugZilla about bugs found/fixed in master ...

So watch out for it, when it will be posted :-)

Cheers,

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org